A magnificent first floor period apartment benefitting from exceptional ceiling heights and glorious garden views overlooking Bryanston Square. With a large balcony and a separate rooftop terrace this apartment offers a plethora of unique benefits such as large floor to ceiling sash windows and an original gas fireplace.. Also inclusive, is residents access to Bryanston communal gardens. The apartment is found on the corner of Bryanston Square, and it is 0.3 miles away from Marylebone Station. You are also walking distance to Baker Street and Marylebone High Street.
Bryanston Square, W1H
1,408 Approx. Sq. Ft.
Presented by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Kay & Co
More Global Content
- Featured Global Listing – Bryanston Square, London, UK
- Featured Global Listing – 104 West End Close, Nashville TN, USA
- Prestige Magazine – Fall 2020 Edition
- Featured Global Listing – 52 Marland Road, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Featured Global Listing – 102 Gold Street Brooklyn New York
- Behind the Listing with California Properties