A magnificent first floor period apartment benefitting from exceptional ceiling heights and glorious garden views overlooking Bryanston Square. With a large balcony and a separate rooftop terrace this apartment offers a plethora of unique benefits such as large floor to ceiling sash windows and an original gas fireplace.. Also inclusive, is residents access to Bryanston communal gardens. The apartment is found on the corner of Bryanston Square, and it is 0.3 miles away from Marylebone Station. You are also walking distance to Baker Street and Marylebone High Street.
Bryanston Square, W1H
1,408 Approx. Sq. Ft.
Presented by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Kay & Co
More Global Content
- Featured Global Listing: 700 Front Street, Suites 2403-2405, San Diego, CA, USA
- Featured Global Listing – 4409 Soundside Drive, Gulf Breeze, FL, USA
- Featured Global Listing – 235 Northeast 1st Street, Bellevue, WA, USA
- Coming Soon: Purchasing Abroad – San Miguel de Allende
- Purchasing Abroad – New York City with Anne Flanagan
- Purchasing Abroad – Italy with Marcus Benussi